Thursday, September 9, 2010

Hello my little Jaxonistas!

It is official! My NEW and improved website launched: Visit Jaxie today and Get Your Jaxie On!


Big Thanks to ALL that have helped make Jaxie possible:
My Fabulous photographer - Britt Lee
My GORGEOUS Models: David, Alex S, Alex H, Jackie and Corine
My Amazing Hair and Makeup Artist: Rachel Lee
Miss Ruby Boutique for the killer clothing
Miss Cupcake for the great treats on set
DJ's Antiques for the perfect props
Kelly L for taking on this web project, you killed it doll!
My Dedicated Mother and Seamstress: Renee
And all of my friends, family, store owners and customers who believe in my vision. This could NOT be possible without you!

Wait....Did I just give an Oscar speech? Damn straight, love it!

xoxo
Stay Fabulous!
Jaxie

No comments:

Post a Comment