Monday, December 26, 2011

Out with the Old, in with the NEW!

If I go to one more wedding with a candy bar, it may put me over the edge. Although in the beginning it was a great idea, it is over done. As we kick this old trend to the curb you think, what is something I can do besides a tacky parting gift?

Myweddinglabels.com has some really cool ideas to switch things up. Some may be corny, but had me saying "ooooh thats cute"

Here are a few of my faves:























































































And for my favorite:

Order luggage tags and either use them for people to find their tables OR since you have everyone's addy already, have all of their info on the tag as a great favor. Everyone needs a luggage tag!




























Classic Throwback: Match books. My grandma kept all of the matches of the weddings she went to and it was kind of cool to see all of the love she witnessed :) And who can't use a set of matches!





























For a full list of ideas check out MyWeddingLabels.com's blog:

No comments:

Post a Comment