Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Spanx me Baby!

You want the perfect undergarment, but all you think about is Bridget Jones and her horrible Granny Panties! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!


It is almost 2012 and I cannot tell you how many women STILL do not know about SPANX! Brides ask me all different questions and advice... the main one being "can you recommend a great undergarment?" Why, Yes, Yes I can! I have been in multiple weddings and my #1 friend, besides open bar, is Spanx. All of the celebs look great in magazines, but airbrushing is NOT real life, they Spanx themselves in public.

Here they are caught with their Spanx showing: Kim, Beyonce and Eva.. Oh My!



Their #1 seller is their "Power Panty" for $32.00 smooth out any holiday 
pounds if you don't have time to work it out. 



For a full line of products check out www.spanx.com

POWER TO THE PANTIES!


No comments:

Post a Comment