Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Wedding Shoes


I have SO many brides I meet with looking for fabulous wedding shoes and cannot find any! I will show you some options to Splurge on as well as Save on.

You can stick with traditional styles like this:

SPLURGE:

SAVE:




Add a little pizzazz to the traditional whites and silvers with some bling:


A girl can dream, can't she???
ULTIMATE DREAM SHOES:



Click the link for a complete list of "wedding shoes"
Zappos.com is a great resource. And they offer FREE shipping both ways,
so if you don't like the shoes, simply return with no hassle!

1 comment:

  1. What a stunning wedding shoes. never seen this before. It;s really so beautiful and gorgeous . The color is so fabulous. I love white wedding shoes . This shoes is adorable-I wish I could snatch one up for myself. Thank you very much for your kind information...

    ReplyDelete