Saturday, April 21, 2012

Featured Wedding: Melissa + Ryan



I have had the pleasure of knowing Melissa's family for many years, so when she asked me if I would be able to do pieces for her and her bridesmaids, I was honored to! For her hairpiece, I used scraps of her dress along with feathers and a touch of pearls. For her bridal sash, I actually created it for her specifically and ended up naming the belt, Melissa after her. It went perfectly with her whimsical, romantic dress. For her bridal party, I did all different types of hairpieces with peacock feathers to reflect their personalities. Her and Ryan were so filled with love and joy on their wedding day, the pictures are living proof these two are meant for one another! 


Looking for a custom piece? Contact me for more info: info@shopjaxie.com
Also check out my Etsy page: www.shopjaxiebridal.etsy.com
In the Milwaukee area? Check out Jaxie Bridal at:

No comments:

Post a Comment