Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Featured Wedding: Mary + Drew


Photography by: Pezz Photo


I have known Mary for many years and was honored when she asked me to do flowers for her sister's wedding. When the time came for her to get married, she immediately contacted me and said "My girls NEED those cuffs"

The cuffs looked absolutely amazing with her vibrant color theme. Blues and pinks compliment each other so great, especially in Florida where their ceremony took place. I also made matching hairpieces and dress flowers for her adorable flower girls. She also wanted to create a heirloom piece, this is where scraps from her dress came into place. I created a gorgeous flower made with multiple layers from her bridal gown, topped with a pearl center.

To check out a video of the big day check out this great trailer by: VH Video




Mary + Andrew from VHVIDEO.COM on Vimeo.
I wish nothing but love, laughter and happiness to Mary and Drew! xxoo


Looking for a custom piece? Contact me for more info: info@shopjaxie.com
Also check out my Etsy page: www.shopjaxiebridal.etsy.com
In the Milwaukee area? Check out Jaxie Bridal at:
This post is in memory of Norm Balthasar

 
 Photography by: Pezz Photo


No comments:

Post a Comment