Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Featured Wedding: Christine + Dan

Photography by:Lindsay Pape

Christine is my cousin, so when she got engaged we were all very excited for her and dan. She immediately came to me and said "I finally get to be a Jaxie bride!" She was very laid back with choosing a hairpiece for her big day, she wanted something that made a statement and trusted me to just go with it. She was married in Hawaii and made such a stunning bride! We are so happy to have Dan as an additional "cousin" to our family. 

Check out this touching video from their big day:


Christine + Dan // Highlights from RYSTAR ★ DIGITAL on Vimeo.

Looking for a custom piece?
Contact me for more info: info@shopjaxie.com
Also check out my Etsy page: www.shopjaxiebridal.etsy.com
In the Milwaukee area? Check out Jaxie Bridal at:
 


No comments:

Post a Comment