Friday, August 3, 2012

Featured Wedding: Megan + David


Photography By: Bellow Blue

Megan was so fun to work with, she came to me and said her inspiration was Carrie Bradshaw's bird hairpiece from the Sex and the City Movie:

Although Megan LOVED the dramatics of the piece, she wanted to dial it down a bit. She had a cluster of birds she wanted me to incorporate along with lace and netting, this piece definitely made a statement. I also coordinated colors from her flowers for her bridesmaids with a touch of bling.

"Thank you again for creating wonderful pieces for my wedding that fit the theme" - Megan





Interested in customization? email me: info@shopjaxie.com
Also check out my Etsy page: www.shopjaxiebridal.etsy.com
In the Milwaukee area? Check out Jaxie Bridal at:

No comments:

Post a Comment