Thursday, September 13, 2012

Featured Wedding: Jen + Tim



Jen and Tim's wedding was near and dear to my heart. I was there the night the two of these love birds met at good ole Flannery's in Milwaukee. I have been able to watch their relationship and love for each other grow over the past few years and when Jen came to me telling me she wanted to be a Jaxie bride, I was overjoyed! 

When she was going over colors, I told her how much I LOVE pops of ivory off of bright color tones. The blue dresses and the ivory cuffs for her girls were perfection:




This is one of my FAVE shots from the day... straight out of a magazine! Congrats to you two... wishing you a lifetime of love and laughter... and tall children! :)



The bride also wanted a cuff for herself to remember her big day, here are some shots of Jaxie in Europe on their Honeymoon :





Interested in customization? email me: info@shopjaxie.com

Also check out my Etsy page: www.shopjaxiebridal.etsy.com
In the Milwaukee area? Check out Jaxie Bridal at:




No comments:

Post a Comment