Thursday, September 27, 2012

Featured Wedding: Casey + Jake


Shortly after Casey found her dress, she emailed me and knew the look she was going for. She wanted classic elegance. Nothing overly glitzy, but she definitely wanted the glam! So I created a multi-strand pearl necklace for her along with pearl cluster earrings. She also wanted statement pearl necklaces and earrings for her girls to play off of her jewelry. I love being able to see everything come together the day of the wedding! Casey married my cousin Jake and it was an absolutely amazing day. They were married at The Villa Terrace over looking Lake Michigan. The details they put into the wedding were amazing. 

Here is one of my FAVE pics of the day with their daughter Quinn:
To see the whole set go to The Salty Peanut's Facebook Page: Click Here

Interested in customization? email me: info@shopjaxie.com

Also check out my Etsy page: www.shopjaxiebridal.etsy.com

In the Milwaukee area? Check out Jaxie Bridal at:



No comments:

Post a Comment