Monday, November 5, 2012

Featured Wedding: Amanda + Kenn


Amanda was so excited to work out the details of her wedding and accessorize with Jaxie from the day she got engaged. She wanted to look fabulous but also was very attentive to her bridesmaids style as well. The cuffs were a must as well as a chic set of earrings. You may recognize some of these gorgeous girls from the Milwaukee Bucks Energee dance team!  

If you are looking to order affordable earrings to go along with your cuffs, I can provide great options. I have access to the best wholesalers in the country!

                     Here are a couple more of my fave shots of the day....

 
Interested in customization? email me: info@shopjaxie.com

Also check out my Etsy page: www.shopjaxiebridal.etsy.com

In the Milwaukee area? Check out Jaxie Bridal at:

NOW AVAILABLE IN MADISON:


No comments:

Post a Comment