Thursday, February 7, 2013

Featured Wedding: Victoria + Jeff

THROWBACK THURSDAY! Meet my FIRST Jaxie Bride:

Photography By: Michael Coates and Mark Santiago

Victoria came to me when I had my everyday line of accessories at Fred Boutique in Milwaukee. She asked if I could hand make her a vintage inspired birdcage veil and hairpiece for her upcoming wedding. Since she was a fan of my accessories, she wanted her girls to have matching headbands as well. I was really excited and up for the challenge.

She inspired me to explore bridal accessory design and shortly there after I was picked up by Miss Ruby Bridal Boutique and I have been growing ever since! 

I will always be forever grateful for Victoria pushing me to the next level of success. xxoo

Interested in customization? email me: info@shopjaxie.com
 
Also check out my Etsy page: www.shopjaxiebridal.etsy.com

In the Milwaukee area? Check out Jaxie Bridal at:

NOW AVAILABLE IN MADISON:



No comments:

Post a Comment