Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Featured Wedding: Leah + Jake


I met Leah at a bridal show and through a mutual friend/vendor who told her "you have to check out Jaxie!" We hit it off from our first meeting. Both of us were on the same page of her overall style for her wedding. She wanted a sparkly statement piece for herself and for her girls so we decided on doing cuffs! The thing I love about the cuffs is that your girls WILL truly wear them again. I have so many brides and bridesmaids tell me how much they love their cuffs and pair them with cocktail dresses or with jeans and a blazer. 

Here is another great closeup shot:

You can pick your own ribbon as well as your own brooch. Once you make your purchase, I will provide you with pictures of current brooch stock to choose from. Contact me with any questions and for more info on how to order!

Interested in customization? email me: info@shopjaxie.com

Also check out my Etsy page: www.shopjaxiebridal.etsy.com

In the Milwaukee area? Check out Jaxie Bridal at:


NOW AVAILABLE IN MADISON:

No comments:

Post a Comment