Monday, March 11, 2013

Shoes. Shoes. Shoes.

I know many of my brides ask me after they find their dress and accessories, where do I go next for shoes? First I always recommend going to local businesses for shoes, one of my faves? (Shoo) downtown Milwaukee on Broadway.

Also I am highly obsessed with Polyvore and recommend them to ALL of my brides. Polyvore is an amazing site for all things fashion. They scour the web and pull items from MANY different trusted online retailers. The great thing about the site is that you can choose many variables while looking for your shoes... including: price, type, color and brand. You can also have the site alert you when your particular fave shoe goes on sale. What more could you ask for?

Here are some options that immediately caught my eye:


















ULTIMATE SPLURGE:
Christian Louboutin "Very Richie" $3995... A girl can dream, can't she?


Out of all the selections, I still think Badgley Mischka has THE best options of shoes for the big day! The shoes are SO dainty and absolutely complete your wedding look. 

Make sure to stop by shopjaxie.com AND become a fan of Jaxie on facebook to find the best accessories to go along with your wedding day shoes! If you are looking for custom accessories, I am your girl... also check out my etsy site for ready made pieces. 

Happy shopping! 





1 comment:

  1. This shoes are very amazing. I also find fashion shoes on online. For getting amazing collection of shoes on online.

    ReplyDelete