Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Featured Wedding: Lyndsey + Eric

Photography by: Samantha Elizabeth

There are certain days where I am caught off guard emotionally. It was this picture that made me shed a tear:
Seeing that final touch of the tying of her Victoria belt got to me. I am truly blessed that brides choose my vision for their wedding day. I am able to do what I love everyday because of the support of not only the bridal stores that carry my line, but also because of the fabulous customers!

Lyndsey & Eric's wedding was a pinner's dream! Check out a few of the photos
 and MORE here:




Interested in accessories customization? email me: info@shopjaxie.com

Also check out my Etsy page: www.shopjaxiebridal.etsy.com

In the Milwaukee area? Check out Jaxie Bridal at:
ALSO AVAILABLE IN MADISON:

No comments:

Post a Comment