Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Featured Wedding: Kate + Mike


Kate is honestly one of the best brides I have worked with. I LOVE all of my Jaxie brides, but Kate had a vision... and it involved a Belt Change! I started with Kate at Miss Ruby with a styling appointment and helped her choose the perfect gown by Wtoo by Watters: "Mimi Gown". Once we perfected the classic style she was going for, we picked out 2 belt options for her. She got married at the Milwaukee Art Museum and her reception was at The Pfister Hotel, so she wanted more of a glam look for later in the night. I had SO much fun working work her... check out a close up of the Olga Belt (SOLD OUT):


And for her belt change, she chose the Emmy Belt:

 
 Here is a fab photo from Instagram of her bridesmaid tying on her belt. LOVE LOVE LOVE these moments. Instagram photo by: @slj_81


For more photos of their incredible day, check out Britt Taylor Photography's Blog post: http://britttaylorphotography.com/kate-mike-milwaukee-wedding/

Interested in accessories customization? email me: info@shopjaxie.com

Also check out my Etsy page: www.shopjaxiebridal.etsy.com

In the Milwaukee area? Check out Jaxie Bridal at:

ALSO AVAILABLE IN MADISON:

No comments:

Post a Comment