Friday, February 14, 2014

Featured Vendor: Events to a T

Planning a wedding can be exhausting. I have many friends that say, "After my wedding is over, I have NO idea what I am going to do with all of my spare time."

So when my sister was starting to plan her wedding, I had no doubt in my mind for the PERFECT gift for her... A wedding planner! I immediately called up Tiara from Events to a T and we started concepting. Of course with my creativity, I had to have my hand in SOME of the decisions. All the while reminding myself, This is NOT my wedding, This is NOT my wedding.


When I realized it was time to plan the bridal shower, I came to Tiara and said... Listen I am thinking Alice & Wonderland but just a subtle touch. This is what we dreamed up at the fabulous Villa Filomena in downtown Milwaukee...It first started with my brilliant idea of blindfolding the Bride to Be, She wasn't too happy about that. But once she opened her eyes, there was no denying the secret was well worth it!














Photography by: Chic Wedding Photography

Tiara has 3 packages to choose from. Whether you need just a little help or a full blown planner, Tiara will cover you to a T!
Check out Tiara's website and schedule a consult today: www.eventstoatmke.com



No comments:

Post a Comment