Monday, February 17, 2014

Featured Wedding: Clare + Kevin



 I first met Kevin when I was 15 years old at Pius XI High School. As the years passed, Clare came into his life and brightened up any room she walked into. Anyone who met her, can honestly say, she is one of THE nicest, happiest people you will meet. When you think of Clare, you think of her smile.


As she began to plan her dream destination wedding, she contacted me to finalize her accessories. She knew she wanted the glam look of a birdcage veil and a hairpiece to match. Having a destination wedding doesn't mean you have to be pigeonholed into a certain "beachy" look. It is your one day to shine, so take advantage of it! Clare did just that, her bridal style was on point and she looked beyond amazing. Check out Clare and Kevin's Puerto Vallarta wedding...



To check out more photos and a video of their big day, check out their featured wedding on my website: www.shopjaxie.com

Questions or Interested in accessories customization? email me: info@shopjaxie.com

Also check out my Etsy page: www.shopjaxiebridal.etsy.com

MILWAUKEE:
 
MADISON:
 
NOW AVAILABLE IN THE FOX CITIES:


No comments:

Post a Comment