Thursday, May 1, 2014

Featured Wedding: Megan & David


Megan and I have known each other since she transferred into my middle school. We easily became friends and never lost contact over the years of moving to different states. So naturally when she got engaged, she said she HAD to have Jaxie be a part of her big day. 

Megan began describing her look as old hollywood glam. I knew right away the piece I wanted her to wear to complete her look. Her dress was a nice shade of champagne and her bridesmaids were able to pick out their own black dresses. The bridesmaids and flower girls also had a hint of Jaxie with floral hair adornments. Megan and David's wedding took place at the magical Crystal Ballroom in Portland, OR. Check out the video below: 



After the wedding, Megan's friend, Farron was married and borrowed Megan's hairpiece as her "Something Borrowed" for her destination wedding in Cabo San Lucas... LOVE.




Questions or Interested in accessories customization? email me: info@shopjaxie.com


Also check out my Etsy page: www.shopjaxiebridal.etsy.com

MILWAUKEE:



MADISON:
NOW AVAILABLE IN THE FOX CITIES:

No comments:

Post a Comment