Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Featured Wedding: Katie + Dax

Photography by: Molly Wood Photography

Katie contacted me a week before her wedding in a panic. She loved all of my pieces but was concerned she wouldn't be able to get a piece shipped to her (in Alaska) in time for her big day. After working everything out for her, she was able to get an in stock piece she absolutely loved! I have never personally met Katie, as she was an Etsy client, but based on how genuine and appreciative she was, I can see what a lucky guy Dax is. It's sweet customers like Katie that make my job totally worth all of the dedication I put behind Jaxie!

"Hi Jackie! I got the piece in the mail yesterday! It's stunning!!! I love it so much! Thank you for being so wonderful and willing to work with me on the shipping, I can't thank you enough. Xoxo. Haha I said I can't thank you enough like 3 times...but it's true :) Seriously that hairpiece tied it all together! I appreciate everything"

Here is a closeup of her fab hairpiece! 

To check out more of their photos from their wedding, check out Molly's Facebook Page: Click Here



Questions or Interested in accessories customization? email me: info@shopjaxie.com


MILWAUKEE:



MADISON:
 
NOW AVAILABLE IN THE FOX CITIES:

No comments:

Post a Comment